The USA Federation for Sport Cheering would like to announce the coaches for the 2013 Team USA. The two national cheer teams will represent the United States of America in the 2013 International Cheer Union World Championship April 26, 2013.
- Home Town: Wichita, Kansas
- Current Residence: Bloomington, Indiana
- Cheered at: Wichita State University
- Coaching Background: Barton County Community College, Wichita State University, Morehead State University, Indiana University
- National Championship Titles: Morehead State University (Coach, All Girl 2005, 2007, 2010 & Coed 2005 - 2010), Team USA All Girl World Champions (Coach, 2009)
- Coaching Motto: "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." Sun-Tzu
- Professional Cheerleading Career: Varsity V!ROC Full Time Choreographer, UCA Staff (Head Instructor, Core Staff, and College Staff), National Level Judge (12 years)
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for Team USA again? "I feel honored and I'm extremely excited to be back with Team USA All Girl as their coach. It was truly a privilege to work so closely with these talented athletes from all around the country for all of the ICU Championships. I can't wait to get back in there and develop a routine alongside these athletes that will push the limits even more. Team USA is an excellent opportunity for athletes to represent their country in a sport that we are so passionate about."
- Home Town: Clarksville, Indiana
- Current Residence: Louisville, Kentucky
- Cheered at: University of Louisville
- Coaching Background: University of Louisville, Gym Tyme AllStars and Multiple High School and Middle School
- National Championship Titles: University of Louisville (Athlete) 1992 & 1994, University of Louisville All Girl 10 titles, University of Louisville Small Coed 6 titles, Gym Tyme AllStars multiple National Championships and 11 World Titles, University of Louisville 2011 Inaugural STUNT Champions.
- Coaching Motto: 'Through Teamwork, Persistence and Preparation anything is possible!'
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for Team USA? It is a tremendous honor for me to represent our county by coaching Team USA. I look forward to the challenge of working with some of the best athletes in the United States and competing with teams from around the world.
- Home Town: Jacksonville, Florida
- Current Residence: Memphis, TN
- Cheered at: University of Kentucky
- Coaching Background: University of Kentucky, University of Florida, University of Alabama
- National Championship Titles: University of Kentucky (Athlete),
- Professional Cheerleading Career: UCA Instructor (11 years), AACCA Certified, USA Cheer Executive Committee Representative for Active Athletes
- Home Town: Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Current Residence: Edmond, Oklahoma
- Cheered at: University of South Carolina (1992-1994), University of Louisville (2002-2002)
- Coaching Background: Assistant Coach at University of Louisville (2002-2005), Oklahoma State University (2005-present), GymTyme Allstars (2000-2005), Twist and Shout Allstars
- National Championship Titles: University of Louisville (Assistant Coach, 2003-2005), Oklahoma State University (Coach, Small Coed Div. 1 2007 & Div. 1A 2010)
- Coaching Motto: "Stay humble and stay hungry."
- Professional Cheerleading Career: NCA Associate Director of College Programs (1996-1998), UCA Staff (3 years), NCA Staff (14 years total, 12 years as aCollege Head Instructor)
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for Team USA? "I was honored to be considered for the opportunity to coach Team USA. I am a very proud to be an American and have always had a passion for rooting on Team USA in any endeavor that we might be competing in. Having the opportunity to represent our nation in cheerleading is the best thing that I could possibly have hoped and I look forward to the challenge of competing against teams from around the world."